From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 05:37:13 -0700
Good morning,

As I have mentioned, Louis and I will be moving come August 1st or so.
Our final destination will be either Hopkinsville, Kentucky or Clarksville,
Tennessee.  Are there any shelters around either of those towns?  We will
be looking to buy a home when we get there and I am very excited because
the fuzzies will get their own room.  Does anyone know of a good realtor
in either of those two areas?

Thanks
June, Louis and the zoo