From:
fuzzymum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:41:48 -0500
I also sell on ebay and have on occasion shipped to Canada.  Even though
I checked the box stating "US only" when listing my item the person who
wants to buy the item just needs to email me to et me know they would
like to order this....I have even shipped to Australia and Japan...
Knowing how people feel that live other than in the US I will now
consider changing my shipping preference...

Thanks for bringing this up..

Jackie
Peanut, Bandit, Harvey Opie, Cybil, Buster, Delaney, Dominic
At the bridge: Taz and Plato