From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 14:09:01 -0600
Hello Everyone,

Well, you may think that you got rid of me, but unfortunately, not quite yet.

Over the last couple of days a post that I sent in, which I just looked at
as somewhat bawdy, has created a lot of furor.  I have absolutely no problem
with the fact that some don't like my posts, or me.  That is your right and
I am grateful you have it.

But apparently, anyone who has written about this privately or publically is
now receiving graphic and rather hateful email from this person.  It is not
a discussion on pros and cons of anything.

So I have a huge favor to ask of everyone, those who like me and those who
don't, please don't write about this at all, anymore, to anyone.  It is
causing a lot of people to be upset.  It is hurting a lot of feelings.

And if the point is to try and hurt me, it isn't.  I have been flamed by the
best of them and have many fireproof suits to prove it.

And Bill, I am sorry for this mess.  We done did it this time didn't we? ;-)

Let it go, start the New Year in peace and joy.  None of us need this type
of negativity in our lives.

love,

Maggie Mae

Big Hugs,

[Moderator's note: This topic is closed please -- no more posts the topic
will be accepted.  Thanks... BIG]