From:
Angela Huser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:40:42 -0500
Hi there (again).

I forgot to add something to my last post.  The two fuzzbutts that we
took in this weekend recently went to their vet prior to us getting them.
They had their semi-annual checkup and their rabies shots.  My concern
is this...the rabies vaccination that each one was given was a 3-yr shot
by Merial.  Am I missing something, or is there NOT a 3-yr vaccination
for ferts?  I have totally fried my eyes today trying to research this,
and I can not find anything that states there is one available.  If not,
it makes me question this vet, who claims to be an exotic vet with
specialties in ferrets.  We have never used this vet before due to
complaints that we have heard about the vet for YEARS.  I am concerned
of what may be flotaing around in the kiddos systems that isn't meant for
them.

Anyone know anything about this?  If something was previously mentioned
on the FML.  I apologize for missing it.  I haven't been on the FML for
quite sometime.

Thanks!

Angela and the 10 hairy ones.