From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 06:06:39 -0700
It's coming down to the wire and I'm resorting to begging, pleading,
whining, and groveling.  Hubby would say that's nothing new, but that's
beside the point:-) We are desperate to get this 1 last leg filled to get
little Pania, the ferret, home to her new mom this weekend.  This is the
leg that needs to be filled:

Rupert, ID-Snowville, UT (72 miles/1hr 12min)

Snowville is one of the first towns you hit after you cross over the Utah
border.  We really need the help!  C'mon, I know you guys are out there!
If you can spare a little time on Sunday to help with this leg, please
contact me ASAP at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

We would greatly appreciate the help and so would Pania.  Besides, do you
really want to see a grown woman whining and pouting??  Nevermind, don't
answer that:P

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think may be able to help us

Thank you!!!
~Nancy Propper

=====
Director/Coordinator