From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:58:15 -0400
Good Morning FML'ers:

Let's take this off the FML. If you want to know anything about what's
going on - I put a Forum on the www.mfran.org web site. Let's take it
there and give the FML a break.

Big - You have been so kind & understanding of this hole issue, and for
that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You do a great job on the
FML & I'm sure you can use the break of all this.

If you want to continue posting about the DM Ferret Rescue Mission
please go to:

http://www.mfran.org/ForumDiscussion_cfrm.htm

and we can continue our conversations & take it off the FML Forum.

P.S. Bill K - I put the 'o' in com. (just so Mary Won't come after Me)

Thank you for all the group has done

Kris S Mewton
Please Help With the DM Ferret Rescue Foundation
<http://www.mfran.org/Doug%20McKay/Doug%20McKay%20Foundation/Doug%20McKay%20Foundation.htm>

www.mfran.org

Also If you go to I Give.com you can help raise Money for our cause
http://www.igive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=87568&causeid=26454
www.mkaresq.com