Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:12:16 -0600
Dear FML'ers,
I received a note from Sukie who kindly pointed out that my use of the term
*blonde bimbo* was not the best choice...Please accept my apology if I
offended anyone.  This wonder woman I referred to in my recent rescue story
is right out of the Las Vegas showgirl lineup, and known here in town as
the *bl--- bi---.* She is beautiful, lives in a mansion, but a lousy
mother, a lousy pet owner (you should see the care of the dogs and the
rabbit) and doesn't have any interest in learning about any of the above.
I have many blonde friends.  I am not prejudice ; I have friends of all
races.  Please don't think that I was attacking blondes, and look to what I
was trying to convey in my story.( I have other names I would have actually
preferred to use for this wonder woman, but the bimbo one seemed to be the
least offensive, and the only one that BIG would have let slide.)

Bottom line is that all adults should supervise their children's'
responsibility as pet owners; if the kids fail, then the adult needs to
take over and solve the problem.  She passed it off as the kids' fault.
How could she know the little thing in the dark garage was shivering and
lonely, and not do a damn thing about providing proper care.  How could
she take his hammock away (the only thing he had)...Excuse me, but *bimbo*
is the LEAST offensive word I could think of.

Post script to the rescue story: yesterday my son started cleaning the
2 story cage.  It required a large wire brush, several gallons of
disinfectant, and 30 minutes of manpower to get the caked poop and matted
hair off the bottom of the cage .  It had frozen on the wire due to the
last month of freezing temperatures in the garage the poor guy lived in,
and my son worked in subfreezing temperatures outdoors to try to remove it.
This is what flowed over and beside the littler box< aka> terd volcano.

In my dreams, I cage this wonder woman for months (naked) to let her inhale
her own feces and urine, and deny her any comforts at all to let her freeze
for three winters, just like he did.  I was running on emotions when I used
the words *blonde bimbo*, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.  Besides, she
bleaches her hair, so she's not a true blonde anyway.<so there>