From:
Denise L Voskuil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 20:06:20 -0600
Here's another ferret catalog:
FerretWare
P.O. Box 21040
Castro Valley, CA 94546
1-800-FERRETW

Free catalog, including Jeans' _A Practical Guide to Ferret Care_, a 1995
full-color ferret calendar, hammocks, balls, collars, etc.  The slogan in the
ad is "Education - Legalization - Rescue," BTW.  (Yay!)

On another note, I've been thinking about taking Rocko and Randall to a local
pet supplies warehouse store (where taking your pets shopping is always
allowed) to have their pictures taken this Saturday.  A pet photographer
(who is also a ferret owner, evidently) has been in once a month or so to
take portraits of people's pets.  The portrait packages are quite
reasonably priced, and I only want some smaller pictures anyway.  Besides,
I've got all these friends who want to see what Rocko and Randall look like,
but they live so far away, and my camera takes low quality pictures.  :)
OK, I admit it - I'm a sucker for my kits.  Lots of toys, and now this...
At least I don't cave in and let them eat whatever they want.

Spoiling my kits rotten,
Denise (with Rocko and Randall, 7 month old sable males)