Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 17:56:13 -0800
Hi all
I sorta took a break from da computer yesterday and didn't get a chance to
write up da greetings.  So some of these are a little late although da
greetings were done on time.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Little White Girl.  I
looked up Marcel and he waz glad to be here for her.  So she waz greeted
also by Marcel who introduced himself as her brother.  He asked a lot of
questions about and and basically got caught up on all da goosip.  They
then went off to da Otter Slide to play and get a little wet.  They were
soon sliding and splashing and generally having a lot of fun.  She said to
tell her mommy she luved her and to send bunches of kisses.

Another little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Meisha.  I gave
her da tour.  She waz interested in everything here.  She sampled all da
snacks and looked at all da attractions.  She seemed really interested in
da Flying Lessons.  I assigned a teacher for her and she waz soon soaring
away.  She seemed to be a natural at it to and da landings weren't to bad
for a beginner either although they were sometimes a little shaky.  She
said to tell her mommy dat she luved her and to send lots hugs.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name was Junior.  He waz met by
Sadie.  They were happy to see each other and went off together talking and
catching up on all da news.  They went over to da Babyfood Balconey and had
a snack.  Then they went over to da Tube Park and were soon racing through
da tube chasing each other.  I don't think it was tag.  They were just
running for da fun of it.  He said to tell hiz daddy dat he luved him and
to send lots of hugs and cuddles.

Another little girl came in later.  She said her name waz Miss B.  She waz
met by Odessa and Happy.  They were gossiping about home and just generally
catching up on what waz going on there.  Then they went over to da Fruit
bar and ate a bunch of different stuff.  They said they were going to Dirt
Mountain and dig a bunch of tunnels and generally get dirty.  They said
they might dig themselves a big den to hide ther stuff in.  She said to
tell her mommy dat she luved her and to send lots of kisses.

I looked up Scuffy and he waz over in da Hammock Haven having a nap.  He
said why don't we get some raisins while we talked so we wondered over to
da Fruit Bar.  I told him dat his daddy waz inquiring about him and sent a
message to him saying dat he luved him.  He said to tell hiz daddy dat he
luved him to and dat he waz doing great here.  He said dat he is still
waiting for him here and has a lot to show him when he arrives.

I am going to check into those animals about da rides.  Perhaps I talked to
wrong ones.  Gotto go.

By NYe
Sandee