Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:07:44 -0700
Sorry All, but due to circumstances beyond our control the Tucson Ferret
Friends Fun Fair Picnic scheduled for January is cancelled.

We will however be at the February Reid Park Animal Fair.  We encourage
anyone in the Tucson area to attend this event.  Last year several
rescues attended this event....everything from the Pet Rat Rescue,
Different Dog Rescues, Cat Rescues on up.  It was a blast and a boat
load of information.

Again, Sorry about the picnic and any inconvenience it may have caused
anyone but this cancellation was absolutely necessary.

Debbie