From:
"Heyn, Ela - O&M NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 11:35:00 +0000
I just got off the phone with Sid Dosh from Dosh & Associates (the S.O.S.
coupon fund company).  He told me that the coupons from the S.O.S. coupon
book CANNOT be used in Canada, except in certain Canadian stores which honor
American coupons.

The reason is that the U.S. and Canadian grocery stores have different bar
code systems, and the American bar codes (on the coupons from Dosh) cannot
be read at most Canadian grocery stores.  The stores, therefore, will not
accept those coupons.   Sorry for the dissapointment ....