From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 1996 04:35:59 -0700
        To Ronnie et.al.

Well, when I get at my end of wits with crap, I remember that 5000 years ago
Socrates said that "the world is not getting worse, you're just getting to
know more about it"..  I figure the principle is the same, human nature has
not changed nearly as fast as our technology.  Also, spending time with
spirits as pure as my ferrets really help.  In a wierd way, having chronic
fatigue may help, as I have no energy to get too angry with anything
anymore:)

        Take care,

        Gary & the gang of fur

        The pure of heart carry within a source of good.