From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2011 15:07:12 -0500
Assume that the growth of the tumor is either slowed or stalled, though
some shrink with that class of drug.

Adrenal growth types vary and what will happen will vary with the type
of growth, the size of it, and if one or both glands are involved.

We have had follow-up with 2 large carcinomas since in their cases the
growth is often only slowed. Removing a carcinoma is usually better,
but not all can be safely removed.

Not all blind ferrets need scent mapping but it helps some greatly and
this contains links to more detailed info:

http://ferrethealth.org/archive/FHL11655

Many ferrets do so well while blind that people do not even realize
they are blind, but during the transition and longer for some we find
that this approach greatly helps them.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/