From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:01:03 -0500
Hey All,

There has been an long over due update to the Houston Area Ferret
Association web home.  You can visit the club at:

http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/hafa/

the web page will continue to grow and change, especially over the
summer as I have more time to work on it.  And I am hoping to get the
newsletters in pdf format to download.  Well, they are in pdf and they
are linked on the site, but they won't download.  Hopefully I can figure
this out soon.  ;-)

If you have any suggestions or comments, send them on to me.

Enjoy!!

Maggie