From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:12:22 -0500
hi.  well mom couldn't wait until saturday for me to see the doc.  see
wednesday nite when i was pooping i squeaked.  so mom picked me up to see
how she could help.  she was about to dry my bottom when i cried.  she
looked and saw the back end sticking out.  called doc and mom took her
lunch to get me there.  i weren't well.  the sore end sticking out was
from me being too ansious to eat good food.  doc said it would retract.
but doc said i felt warm.  well i felt hot.  the temp thing kept going up
and i got put on clavamux.  yuk mom's got me on goodie liquids, fert
chicken soup, and fert mush.  feeling mush better now.  poops mom said
are looking good.  back end has pulled back in.  she says can't play with
others since i still to young.  not too small only 11.5 ownces.

well, dats why i weren't here yesterdays.  an thanks antie susie and
antie bj

Hi, my name is Skooter.