From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:08:23 -0400
How do they do it?  How is it that no matter where I am in the house Jill
can tell if I've just eaten an M&M and will come smell my breath?

"Mommy, why didn't you share?"

How is it possible that however soundly she is sleeping and however quietly
I open the door, Mikette knows when the back closet is open and she comes
running to investigate.

"Really Mommy, I'm just here to help."

How can Baby sense when I've let Mikette up on the counter to do her
investigating and come beg to join her?

"What about me Mommy?  Let me play up there?"

And why won't they tell me who keeps pooping in the sandbox?!!!

[RI]