Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 08:40:19 -0400
My father & his girlfriend came over for a short visit the other day.  Jan
doesn't usually bring her miniature poodle to our house, but she did this
time, & pampered little Puffball was having fun exploring the house &
sniffing the smells of all my pets (who had either made themselves scarce,
or I had made scarce...)

You know how dogs walk proudly, head in air, when they are carrying big
game they have captured - like a dog biscuit, say, or a bagel from the
neighbor's bird feeder?  As we were sitting making small talk & sipping
our beverages, into the kitchen pranced Puffball, head held high, bearing
aloft: a dessicated ferret poopie.  I didn't say a THING.  No one else
noticed...

Enjoy the spring!
---sharin
Chloe the Weasel