From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:31:28 -0500
I had politely emailed the 8 in 1 company about 2 packages of moldy
treats in the past and let them know others were complaining about their
product.  Their customer support is fabulous!  What did I find delivered
to us yesterday???  A big box filled with 2 bags of ultimate diet food
that my kids love, ferretone, ferrevite, couple cans of treats and
deodorizing wipes!!!!  I could not believe it.  When customer service
asked me what my ferrets liked, I told her and I cannot believe she sent
me all this!  This company does care and they want to make things right.
I have read on this list that they do a lot for shelters also.  All I
know is that I will keep buying their products and if something is bad,
I will let them know.

I am very sorry for all of you who have lost a loved ferret recently or
in the past.  My heart goes out to each and everyone of you.

Everyone, please have a safe,great, Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday
(with all that is going on with words, I figured I should cover it) and
a Great, prosperous New Year!

Eleanor, Donald and the 7 fuzzies