From:
Sue Winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 18:19:30 -0700
The girls are both in a new home, TY Dee, We've known each other a
long time and I know Pickles and Lilly will be just fine. I'll aways
miss having ferrets around, I've had them for many years, since the
very first ferret show held here in MI. It's going to be tough without
them for sure but I will keep up and keep in touch. Thank you fellow
fert lovers for being there when ever a little one has needed anything.
You are all very special ppl.

Sue and Gracie, missing the girls