From:
C Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 09:37:40 EST
Well I'm back -- thanks for the e-mail from those who sent... Took me all
morning to catch up on all the back issues of FML!  Whew!  AND Welcome Back
Maggie!  Glad to hear you're staying in the Showme Ferret State!  (The state
of confusion, usually.)

Bob C - Glad to hear you're hanging in there - looking forward to reading
your posts again soon.

NOTE TO THE FLO:
OK guys -- what's with the idea of teaching my woozels to steal the iron,
for pete's sake!  What're they gonna do, iron out the bagels they stole to
make bagel chips???  And quit sending hypersonic transmissions to Drifter --
he looks silly when he just stops dead in the hall and stares into space
like that... then scampers off like a kit (he's 6 years old!) to get into
some mischief I *know* he wouldn't have thought up on his own!!!

Later all --
Otter
and the Mini Missouri Mustelid Melee Mob (I am NOT a piker!!  My
*apartment manager* is the piker! heheheh)