From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 22:01:26 -0600
>From:    "www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sandee
>
> I ask you use a spell checker, get on the same boat as the rest of us.

Well, i'm sure this is going to get a lot of attention.  We've had this
discussion before.  I personally am not offended by the way Sandee posts,
I think it's kind of cute.  Do you ever listen to people when they talk to
their pets?  They talk like they are talking to a little baby....calling
them by their "nicknames", "pet names", etc.  I think we look at our pets
as "little babies" and if they could talk, that is how some of us see them
as pronunciating words...because Gordon, after all....they cannot speak the
English language and thus it may appear to be "low class" if they could.

People like to read Sandees posts because it gives them a sense of closure
after saying goodbye to a loved one.  Knowing that their "little one" is
once again whole or not suffering at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting for them.
Sandee brings much happiness to some, and she does it with a bit of wit
and lightheartedness because she knows the grieving owner wants to hear
how well their little one is doing now.

If you don't like the way Sandee posts, then why not just skip over it.
Sandee, I hope that you continue to post the way you are.  After all, us
humans know English and can interpret you just fine...you are not expected
to speak clear English because I don't remember any schools that taught
English to any pets!

Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe', Spunky & Leah