From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 12:59:29 -0600
Today we received a package covered in stamps.  A package full of love all
the way from Japan.  A package full of hammocks for Canadian fuzzies who
desperately need that love.  For Canadian ferrets whose owners no longer
wanted to love them or keep them for a multitude of reasons that we hear
over and over again.  If only there was a way to make these ferrets realize
just how much they are still loved.  That they are loved so much, that
people half way around the world took time out of their busy lives to sew
by hand the hammocks that will comfort them when they sleep.

To Julie & Hideki Kunitada and to Mioko Mizutani, bless you and thank you.

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President