From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:48:31 -0500
Was on the radio the other day where a couple guys were talking about
the Richmond, Va. SPCA and how they are making arrangements to take in
ferrets. I do know they have taken in a few now and then and here in
Mechanicsville they do also but usually they go to the Ferret Shelter
here near Cold Harbor. I don't think these shelters will loose out to
the SPCA but the SPCA will begin to take a more active role in ferret
rescues. Good. Ferts need all the help they can get, but mostly the
pet stores need to be far more selective on who buys an animal.

Gordon, Peekaboo, and Pester.

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111