From:
Jean Macgregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:05:55 -0700
Hello Fellow Ferret Lovers:

It's been a while since I've posted and I hope that everyone and their
furkids are doing well.

In answer to Chris' question about Gyspy and Diane (the dog) playing
together, we've found in our experience that we gradually introduced the
ferrets to our dog, being very watchful of their interaction and they get
along beautifully.  We don't allow our dog to play with the ferrets however,
as he is a large dog and I would be afraid of him stepping on one of the
ferret kids in play.

Good luck Chris - just watch 'em closely.

Jean and the Gang of Furblurs.