From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 12:24:04 -0500
Hi Everyone,

If you are attending the symposium we could use some help in setting up
on Thursday and volunteering some time on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
For those of you who are new to ferret symposia, we need people to man
our reception table the first morning (and get to meet everybody!) and
then take "shifts" during breaks to man our raffle table. You will NOT
miss any speakers or any of the fun...but rather be in the middle of
it :-).

We ask only one thing - if you do volunteer for our reception/raffle
table and are assigned a shift, please show up. No shifts will be
assigned without your prior approval and none of them last very
long....

Please reply to me at [log in to unmask] and thanks!

Permission given to cross-post this in it's entirety.

Francine

Francine Prager
http://www.ferretcongress.org
The International Ferret Symposium