From:
Stephen Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 23:45:35 -0400
Dear Group and Ferret Lovers-

I am the proud new owner of Azusa, my first ferret, and I just wanted let
you all know.  I am in Boston, MA and I figured my lease didn't rule out
ferrets while it did rule out cats and dogs.  She's a great friend and
she'll be even better once she realizes that I am not another ferret who
like to be bitten.  I figured I would relate a little story that I found
funny.  I let Azusa run around my room, she hasn't been allowed admittance
to the rest of the apartment, and she seems to enjoy the fact that I am an
extremely unorganized person and has been helping increase the chaos!  :)
She loves to jump onto my chair and then onto my keyboard tray and run
around my computer desk sliding under the monitor and stuff.  The funny part
is what I find on the computer screen when I come back sometimes.  Today I
found a search for all files containing "xumho" or something of the like.  I
thought it was pretty funny......Maybe I can train her to maintain my web
page!  I wonder what a million ferrets typing for a million years would
write?  Anyone have any ideas?  Well thanks for letting me pull the proud
parent bit!

Later-
Stephen Johnston