Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 00:08:21 -0700
Hi all,

I'm pretty happy with the Kaytee Sof-Sorbent litter I currently use
technically is a wood based product but its like little beads of rolled
paper. Its flushable, doesn't track and absorbs odors nicely, but the
product itself has no odor. What I'm curious about is the folks that
are using a "pine" pellet or wood based product, most of the recent
info on litter for ferrets cautions against using wood litters with
strong odors like pine or cedar. Because of the odors and oils in the
pine and cedar products can cause irritation to the ferrets. Are these
users seeing such irritations?

Cheers, Kim
Josie made me do it:
www.vanityferret.com