From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 20:09:30 -0600
Hi all,
I want to thank everyone for all the compliments Richard and I have
gotten on Tazzie's wheels.  Even after his passing they have meant so
much.

We have sent out 23 pair and have 8 more getting ready to go out.  I say
a prayer that each fuzzy that gets a set will be able to learn to ride
them.  They brought so much joy to Taz.

Second thing on my mind is does anyone have any idea how to approach
futurepets.com and ask them for a donation for the S.O.S.  I had over 175
requests for their address on the cheap ferret products so they ought to
be feeling a Christmas glow and I think if we could get them to make a
donation it would be great.  I don't really know how to go about this
though so any idea's?

Thirdly but the most important thing to me is the following.  I don't
know if anyone knows this or is interested but this is something near and
dear to my heart so I want to share it for those who would be interested.

The second Sunday of December is National Children Remembrance Day.
Everyone who has lost a child or knows a child that passed is supposed
to light a candle for them at 7:00 P.M. in YOUR OWN TIME ZONE, that way
there is a continuos flame for the children in remembrance for 24 hours.
I not only do this for Norman, (03-25-80 - 1-17-00), but for Melody whom
I loved like my own.  She was 16 and died 1 month after her 16th birthday
from not only her car accident that she survived, but from the ambulance
that was taking her to the hospital and a drunk driver pulled out in
front of it.  The ambulance flipped, her trech tube got pulled and she
was pronounced brain dead 2 days later after already having her spleen
removed in surgery.  She wanted her organs donated and therefore helped
5 other people.

I know some of you will think this is weird and some of you will really
understand but I also light a candle for my little fuzzbutts that have
passed.  I loved them very much and I was their mom and I know Norman
would understand since he loved them too so I'm lighting the candle and
as I do, I will say I love you and their names.  If I'm weird so be it
lol.

I get so emotional about this subject that I am going to stop writing =
now because I will start ramble!

Your friend,
Lois
Missing 8