From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:21:27 -0700
Hi Dick

I just wanted to say a public thank you to your for the work you've put
into this manual.  We consider it a very valuable asset in the Alberta
Ferret Society and every one who adopts from us receives a copy of your
manual.  We also provide a copy to new foster families who are eager to
learn more about ferret care.  We've received many, many compliments on
the information you've provided in your manual.  Thank you again.

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President
http://www.albertaferretsociety.com