From:
Jill Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:05:13 -0700
Hey everyone,

About yesterday's story of Sally.  I thank you all for the tips but my
fuzzbutts don't wanna try the ferretone.  Midget the unpicky eater
doesn't like ferretvite so I figure if Midget is an unpicky eater and
would eat anything put in front of her besides ferretvite that I should
try ferretone for her AND Sally.  One MAJOR problem though, I can't seem
to get them to try it.  Any tips would be completely helpful!

P.S.  Midget is doing great, she is happier, more devient, more
mischievous, fatter, and getting along great with Sally.  They dook along
together all the time!  (they also like hiding in my clothes draws!)

Dooks
<3 Midget, Sally, and their pets Jill and Maryanne