From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:10:18 -0500
I was too busy to write new ones.  These are from the late 80's, I
believe, making them golden oldies.

Deck the halls with misplaced feces, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
Scent marking in is our species, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
Burrow now in your apparel, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
While you sing this ferret carol, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
We will kiss you and seem so sweet, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
Then we'll groom the veins on your feet, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
We will tell you that we're so good, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
We do just what mustelids should, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
Now we'll kiss you till you are raw, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
Then we'll drag off your new hack saw, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
We will keep you safe and happy, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la
'Cause ferrets make good people sappy, Fa la la la la  la  la  la  la

Dashing 'round the room
We haven't got all day
Things go bang and boom
We know how to play
Let's climb up the tree
Tinsel's hung too high
What fun it is to cheat and steal, and mess and jump and lie
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Jingle bell
On mousie tells
When Spot hides it away
For ferrets during playtime it's Christmas every day...

O Christmas Tree, I'll set you free of ornaments and tinsel
O Christmas Tree, you near such treats as candy canes and mints; L
Is eating them and I'll be blamed
For his hob acts, he should be shamed
O Christmas Tree, a sprite should be able to make them think well