From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 13:19:53 -0500
Sorry.

On ferret-genetics at Yahoogroups we are looking into
http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:1LWHPWoOcNAC:www.cellbio.duke.edu/
which Wolfy found as part of a discussion on variations of neural crest
disorders (in this case cardiac neural crest disorders) and the post on
heart things yesterday was supposed to go there but I sent it to the
FML by mistake.  These discussions and articles like this one that Wolfy
found are of interest to that group because of too common past (and in
some places current) breeding for some types of markings that are
indicative of neural crest genetic disorders, so the reading material
folks find winds up related and not always about ferrets, but a good
read, whether it is or isn't.