Date:
Fri, 3 May 2013 21:09:31 -0400
This is Anna Molly and Paul. Sure smells good in here all day. Da Momma
finished her check list, of course our playpen, carrier, food and toys
first, cookies, brownies, cupcakes, cheese cake, then' for the humans
to have while they attend the FACT educational seminars, and other
goodies to sell to help with the other ferrets vet bills. The Educated
Ferret Family is all packed and ready to join the FACT family in CT
tomorrow. Come join us at our table. Hey Momma don't forget to get the
carrier for my buddys that are going to get their teeth cleaned. Sure
hope she has enough room in the care for us to go. Hope to see you all
there. Hey Momma are they going to have games for us?