Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 14:38:09 -0500
On a lighter note than my previous post:

Baby Bumble Puppy was observed rolling over in a way and at a time when
it struck all of us that she may have been trained to roll over on
command.  Could anyone provide suggestions as to what we might try as
commands to see if she does know this trick?  Could anyone also give
suggestions on how to train a fert to roll over?  Teaching Sabine and
Eloise the praire dog position at raisin time was very easy because
they wanted to reach the raisin.  However, having always owned cats
before (and you can guess how well trained *they* permitted themselves
to be) I am ignorant of training methods.  Well . . . I am a pretty
good shot with a plant squirter, I'll admit . . .