From:
Laura Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:38:24 -0800
Hi!

I have a 3 1/2 year old neutered male (Clint) that has a small bald spot
behind his right ear that just appeared recently.  I know adrenal-related
hair loss usually starts with the base of the tail, but could this be
related?  There are no marks or scratches to indicate that he or one of
the other two ferrets (Arnold and Sophie) might have "helped" the hair
disappear.  I am stumped!  Any ideas?

Please email me directly since I don't get a chance to read the postings
very often, but do enjoy catching up when I have the time!

Thanks in advance!

Laura
and Arnold and Clint and Sophie, too.