From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:35:17 EST
O.K. we only have 2 left.  One Sable & One Butterscotch/Cinnamon.  The
first people that want them get them.  We will be able to ship them Monday
and they will be delivered before Christmas.  Total with S&H is $33.85.
These are the LAST TWO.  If you want to purchase them please contact
[log in to unmask] you can pay by Money Order, Cashier's Check of
Visa/MasterCard through Paypal.

We are doing O.K. on the vet bill although not as well as we had hoped (we
had a little boy come in on Friday so his vet visit added to the bill).

Our tenth Anniversary (Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret
Shelter) will be in January and hopefully I can put up a web - site with
some auction items.

Thanks to all of you who have bought the Christmas Tree Top Ferrets: Winter
Solstice Sprites

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter