Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:00:25 -0500
Well I am still crying about Buckie going to the bridge yesterday but I
need some more help.

My children bought me a new ferret for Christmas...not a great idea
but...a done deal. They selected a ferret from the pet store that bit
to the bone...knowing that I would take that fuzzie 'cause no one else
would. HELP ! I have tried all I know. She is the smallest fuzzie I
have ever had beautiful and VERY active = similar to the energizer
bunny - I have scruffed her - hissed at her - and done time out - she
still bites. I now need to integrate her with Tippi (3 yrs) who is
very alone since all her cage mates have passed.

I have only two ferrets now, one in one cage and one in another (both
multi level cages). This weekend I will try them together again in the
play room (the last time didn't go too well but I feel this one will).
Tippi needs someone - she is looking everywhere for Buckie. BeBe is
just that - trying to learn... but I would like her to learn something
besides BITE!

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Linda Z.