From:
"Butts, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:56:15 -0500
Hi Debbie,
I have not seen a toothbrush for animals that I think really does a good
job either.  I have tried the little ones with soft bristles and the rubber
kind that fit over your finger; both were too large, so not only did it
irritate my girl to have these huge objects stuck in her mouth, they
probably irritated her gums as well.  My vet recommended a gel, I believe
it is called Oral Gel (I will look tonight, if you want to know the exact
name email me).  It comes as a large bottle of blue liquid and a small
thing of powder that you mix together.  You just put a drop in each side of
the mouth, once a day.  I have been using it for about a year and think it
works pretty well and is much less traumatizing for her.

Jenna
[log in to unmask] - best way to reach me :)