From:
Dianne Rohowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:24:17 +0800
I have been rather shocked at the very negative & sometimes quite nasty
posts appearing regarding this little movie.

Regardless of whether there is a ferret movie or not, or a dog movie or
not, the reckless breeding of animals for profit will not cease and the
number of animals for sale will still be more than the number of people
likely to give them a permanent loving home. We will still have ferrets
purchased by people who will dump them in shelters but, perhaps, as a
result of movies such as this one, we might just have more ferrets
being kept for the long term instead.

I thank all my friends who have made their small contribution to this
project and wish Alison & her crew all the very best in getting it off
the ground.

Dianne.