From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 02:13:57 -0500
Hi there Fuzzy folks,

If you have a website that is ferret related, I would like to invite you
to join:
The Blurry Furries Top 100 Ferret WebSites Contest.

There will be an award for first, second, and third place each month.

I think this can be a fun way to build traffic to your site, especially if
a bunch of us join.

If you have a banner it would be great to use it for the contest.  If
you don't have one, and are joining the contest send me an email with a
description of what you would like and I will try and make you one.  The
maximum size for the banner is 500 X 80 pixels.

To join just follow the url below and complete the form.
http://www.ultimatetopsites.com/bin/newmember.cgi?cat=general&dir=FuzzieDad

Thanks for your time,

FuzzieDad & The Blurry Furries
http://www.geocities.com/fuzziedad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Screech,Hanna,Casey,Havoc,Rainbow,Dodger,
Squeeky,Midge,Taffy,Blizzard,Missy, & Grizzly.
Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, & Charlotte