From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:24:43 -0900
Oh yes, our little fuzzbutts can pass gas (polite term) or fart if you
will.  My oldest son had chili for lunch one day and put the empty pan
in the sink and filled it will water (an amazing feat for a teenager).
Sandy one of my silver mitts, somehow got up on the kitchen counter and
was drinking the "chili water" when I came around the corner and found
him.  A few hours later he passed a chili scented fart.  It wasn't a
loud sound, kind of like a tire going flat!  That's the only time it's
happened.  I suppose they might, depending on what food they've eaten
that is hard to digest or perhaps medications might make them gassy at
times.

I know they can burp.  I have heard them do that several times after
getting a drink of water.  I have another one, a little tiny girl who
gets hiccups on a regular basis.  At least two to three times a week,
several times a day.  She looks like she's swallowed a series of small
bombs when she hiccups.  We call them the "weasel whoops".

Hugs and Dooks
Cindy with Bear, Mischief, Misty, and Dusty
Hiland Ferrets