From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 12:26:10 -0700
Hi,

I live in the Seattle area and will soon have a ferret for adoption.  I
haven't met the little guy, Petey, yet, but a friend referred someone to me
who wants me to find a wonderful home for the pet they don't have time for
anymore.  I must adopt the Petey out, as I have eight of my own little
charges.  Though I haven't met him yet, he's neutered and descented and
allegedly very gentle.  Feel free to e-mail me directly or call at
206-938-8183.  I strongly prefer that Petey go to live with someone who
already has a ferret or ferrets.

Thank you,

Lynn Mc.