From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 15:06:32 -0400
joy from Potpie, who loves me and is the quiet and somber StealthFerret
except when i'm making the bed, because sheets being shaken out over her
gets her as giggly and giddy as a thrilled little kid.  and because she
leaves BOBOkitty alone *mostly*, and is horrified to poop anywhere *but* the
litterbox.  and because i'm her best mom-buddy (although the mom-buddy's SO
is a decent sort in a pinch).

joy from Noodle, who will scope out bare legs and feet wistfully but still
won't bite - unless they're hanging over the edge of the futon, and then he
eez zee NINJA who strikes - and then is so thrilled he dances and dooks
himself into the nearest wall, *thunk*.  and because he loves being
cuddled - the best, darkest, and handsomest stinky armful there ever was;

joy from Friday, the only bow-legged ferret i've ever met, who's skinny
but still waddles when she runs after you just to Make Sure you dont have
any treats..

and not leastly, from the SO who adores the ferrets as much as i do, so
much so that we can fight about what the ferret was *really* saying when
she gave us that look; but we all agree that blankets are the best toys..

the most frequently repeated line from me and my SO: "Can we get married
and have ferrets?"

Melissa, just feeling happy today, and always in love with her ferrets.

      Melissa Litwicki                              "Is it ... atomic?"
      [log in to unmask]                             "Yes! VERY atomic!"