From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 11:26:22 -0400
I just wanted to thank EVERYONE involved in getting my "Lil' Dude" to me.
TLE, Joe (who drove him here to Iowa) and his wife who so graciously let him
be away for so long.  Dude is the neatest little 5 month, old dark sable
I've ever seen.  He is shy but is learning very quickly that not all people
are uncaring.  He only bites if startled and then it is not hard enough to
break skin (as it was the first couple of days).  He now has a favorite
stuffed bunny he sleeps with and a ball with a bell to play with.  He is
starting to roam a bit and explore.  He did his weasel war dance a couple of
times and dooked for the first time this morning.  He played with my hand
without discomfort for the first time this morning also.  He is learning and
so are we.  Thank you all again who made this possible.  You are wonderful
people :)

P.S.  To Joe's wife.  I hope you read this as I need to get your screen name
again.  The other night in the Chat I wrote it down but cannot read my own
writing :(  I'd like to keep in touch from time to time.

Terry and the Sweet 16