From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:17:47 -0500
Wanted to let everyone know that this months auctions began on the 25th,
Auctions for the rescue will run the same time every month, eBay store
items will be added continuously.

Auctions are how I keep this shelter going, the money goes for food, pays
for vet bills and medications, etc.  If we had no auctions, there would
be no shelter.  That's just the plain truth.  I only ask that you take a
look at the items I have, please don't buy just to buy, but I may very
well have something you like or could use, there are over 270 items
listed right now & every month there will be loads of different items.  I
also have some catalog items that take a little longer to ship, but there
are some interesting pieces.  In the future(if I ever find the time), I
hope to make use of all of the craft items I have sitting here and will
be listing handmade ferret & cat toys, and other unique ferret & cat
related items.  I have all the materials here to do it with, just have
not had the time to sit down and do them.

I am still dealing with the hurricane damaged home, and now in a FEMA
travel trailer so I am clearing out many items of my own that I no
longer have room for.

Thanks to everyone who looks and dooks from the fuzzies!!

Sue & the Okeechobee kids
Auctions begin on the 25th of each month!  Items added to ebay store all
of the time.

Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue