From:
Fire Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:26:44 -0800
I'm asking for good wishes to go out to Itachi - she goes to the doctor
Thursday to test for adrenal. Her hair on her rump is thinning, she's
staggering on occasion, and acting lethargic. Thankfully, she just
discovered the joys of duck soup, so I have a way to keep food going
in, even if she starts feeling worse, but I am scared for my lil baby.
She's my first ferret and now my first "special needs" ferret. Thanks
to the FML, I've learned what to look for before she becomes critical
needs.

FireRose