From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:41:03 -0000
I started selling the contents of my ferrets litter trays to pidgin
owners near me, also to some of the villagers who have a rabbit problem
in their gardens.

The guy with the pidgin loft had rat running under the floor and he found
by dumping the contents of the litter trays at either end of the loft it
stopped the rats.

The people who had the rabbit problem found that by putting piles along
the field side of the garden the rabbits would steer clear.

Once both of these people thought the problem had cleared up, they didn't
require any more, only to find once the smell had worn off the rats and
rabbits were back.

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/tony-pet.html,
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html.
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html
The UK Charity Commissioners are appointed under the Charities Act 1993
principally to further the work of charities by giving advice and
information also checking for abuses.  Aims:- To give the public
confidence in the integrity of charities.
Website: www.charity-commision.gov.uk
Nothing in life is normal, it is just more usual.