Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:43:30 +0000
WOW, I have read what everyone has to say about this woman, and it
sounds like she was one of the kindest and most well respected of
ferret lovers. I am so sorry for everyone's loss (the family, friends
who knew her, the ferrets, ferret community, and for myself for not
ever getting the chance to meet or exchange kind words with her - I
truly missed out).

Would it be possible for someone to contact her family and get some of
her kids up on the Giving Tree??? I think this would be a great way to
get additional care for her fuzzies.

If there is anything else we can do, personally or as a community,
please let us know (for those of us who never had the pleasure of
knowing her). Would it be strange for her family to get a card from
someone who doesn't even know them or her?

Hearing all the kind words you have to say about this lovely woman
brings me to tears...

The community has indeed suffered a loss. My thoughts and prayers are
with you all, especially her family and fuzzkids left behind.

Marie Cooper