From:
DAPHNE GROSZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 19:25:35 -0500
Howdy again!

All this talk about cleaning teeth and anesthesia got me worried. I have
tried to look into my little fuzzballs' teeth for any signs of trouble. I
have found that there's generally a bit of yellowing near the gumlines, like
tartar buildup on both Snowflake (MFF, albino, female, ~1.5 lbs, 3yrs old)
and Pepper (Unknown origin, sable with white paws, female, ~2.5 lbs, 2.5
yrs).  On Pepper, though, I noticed one of her middle-to-back teeth is
discolored, with a sort of greyish tint, but only on the top half of the
tooth, the bottom is pretty white. I read in the FML that teeth become
discolored with age, but is it possible for only part of it to be
discolored, and at such a young age? She doesn't seem to be in any pain, and
eats ALL the time. She is always a little sluggish, though,  and plops
herself on the floor after a few minutes of running around. Is she just lazy
or is something wrong?

Your helpful answers will be greatly appreciated.
Daphne, Pepper, and Snowflake
/|.....|\
| 0   0 |
\  (U)  /