From:
Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 01:49:14 -0500
Me and my fuzzies are mid way through a move into an apartment. A lot
of work has been done to get this place ferret proofed (solid baby
gates bought, plastic runners for doors, plug covers, childproof
locks.. the works!), but my biggest concern is the carpet, especially
around the cage area.

Anyone got any tips to help me prevent the loss of my security deposit?
Heck, does anyone have any ferrets in apartment tips at all?